Wednesday 5 February 2014

Would you like a discount with that? - For NZ makeup buyers online

E commerce (Online shopping) is what we talked about loads in marketing at uni. The risks and the BENEFITS. if your in NZ like me you appreciate the stock, the range and the price of things online.

I have put together a list of online site that not only ship to NZ but have a code to make things cheaper and easier on you guys x

Last updated 5/2/2014

Note: I have not tested all these sites to see if the codes do work, In saying that I have test most though. If a code will not work for you please comment so I can change or remove. Or if you have any codes I have missed please let me know. 

Enjoy xxxx


http://www.iherb.com/ -$5 off or spend over $40 for $10 off - KRT100 

www.beautyjoint.com - %5 off -LETSTALK

www.beautybay.com - %10 off -SENDAHEART

www.cherryculture.com - 20% off - JVT14

http://www.nonpareilboutique.com -20% Off - 10RMP

www.cosme-de.com - Free shipping -SHOPGAMILA

www.pinkyparadise.com - 30% Off -FF3013

www.bhcosmetics.com - 5% Off- B14HLKDOE

www.feelunique.com - 3 pounds off orders over 30 pounds -3FEB2014

www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/ - 30% off sale items only - SALE30

No comments:

Post a Comment